Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reviewed By You

Hello Penguins!

Last week we asked what the most challenging puzzle you've ever had to solve in Club Penguin was and Fun Boy Fun said:

The hardest for me was the yeti cave! I got soo confused! With everybody going a differnt dirction it made me really unsure where to go! I went up and down even with my buddies I got back to the starting line! It must have taken a day before me and my friends found the yeti cave! It was amazing we skated like we skate at the ice rink! We played until we got really tired! After we left we got yeti costumes as a award!
Blog Image May 
11th.jpgWe've seen tons of you exploring the kingdom at the Medieval Party. This week we'd like to hear what you're enjoying most - tell us what you're up to!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 -  75 words please) in next week's Reviewed By You. And if your comment is chosen as the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!


- Club Penguin Team

No comments:

Post a Comment